Survey of ICT and Education in Africa
Type of work: Report
Categories:Education | ICT4D
This project seeks to gather together in a single resource the most relevant and useful information on ICT in education activities in Africa.
- How are ICTs currently being used in the education sector in Africa, and what are the strategies and policies related to this use?
- What are the common challenges and constraints faced by African countries in this area?
- What is actually happening on the ground, and to what extent are donors involved?
- ICT Policies for Education in Africa
- ICT Activities and Initiatives in Higher Education in Africa
- ICT Activities and Initiatives in Primary and Secondary Schools
- ICT Activities and Initiatives in Non-formal Education in Africa
- Gender Equity and ICT in Education in Africa
- Factors Enabling and Constraining ICT Use in Education in Africa
- ICT in Education in Africa: A Way Forward
+ Regional ICT/Education Initiatives in Africa