PISA 2009 Technical Report
Work data:ISBN: 978-92-64-16787-2
Type of work: Report
The PISA 2009 Technical Report describes the methodology underlying the PISA 2009 survey. It examines additional features related to the implementation of the project at a level of detail that allows researchers to understand and replicate its analyses. The reader will find a wealth of information on the test and sample design, methodologies used to analyse the data, technical features of the project and quality control mechanisms.
- OECD (2009) PISA 2009 Assessment Framework
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 Results: What Students Know and Can Do
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 Results: Overcoming Social Background
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 Results: Learning to Learn
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 Results: What Makes a School Successful?
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 Results: Learning Trends
- OECD (2011) PISA 2009 Results: Students On Line
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 at a Glance