PISA 2009 Results: Learning Trends
Work data:ISBN: 978-92-64-09158-0
Type of work: Report
This volume of PISA 2009 results looks at the progress countries have made in raising student performance and improving equity in the distribution of learning opportunities. Following an Introduction to PISA and a Reader's Guide helping users interpret the data, Chapter 1 summarises overall performance over time. Chapter 2 looks at trends in reading. Chapter 3 looks at trends in mathematics and science. Chapter 4 examines trends in equity. Chapter 5 explores trends in attitudes and student-school relations. The final chapter analyzes implications for policy. Annexes provide techical background and tables of results.
OECD (2010). PISA 2009 Results: Learning Trends. Changes in Student Performance Since 2000 (Volume V). Paris: OECD Publishing.
- OECD (2009) PISA 2009 Assessment Framework
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 Results: What Students Know and Can Do
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 Results: Overcoming Social Background
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 Results: Learning to Learn
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 Results: What Makes a School Successful?
- OECD (2011) PISA 2009 Results: Students On Line
- OECD (2010) PISA 2009 at a Glance
- OECD (2012) PISA 2009 Technical Report