PISA 2018 Results. What Students Know and Can Do
Work data:ISBN: 978-92-64-54188-7
Type of work: Report
The OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) examines what students know in reading, mathematics and science, and what they can do with what they know. It provides the most comprehensive and rigorous international assessment of student learning outcomes to date. Results from PISA indicate the quality and equity of learning outcomes attained around the world, and allow educators and policy makers to learn from the policies and practices applied in other countries. This is one of six volumes that present the results of the PISA 2018 survey, the seventh round of the triennial assessment. Volume I, What Students Know and Can Do, provides a detailed examination of student performance in reading, mathematics and science, and describes how performance has changed since previous PISA assessments.
OECD (2019). PISA 2018 Results. What Students Know and Can Do. Volume I. Paris: OECD Publishing.
- OECD (2019) PISA 2018 Results. Where All Students Can Succeed
- OECD (2019) PISA 2018 Results. What School Life Means for Students’ Lives
- OECD (2020) PISA 2018 Results. Are Students Smart about Money?
- OECD (2020) PISA 2018 Results. Effective Policies, Successful Schools
- Schleicher, A. (2019) PISA 2018. Insights and Interpretations