From ICT4D Wiki
- To facilitate ICT-related institutional reform throughout the world - through research, training, dialogue, policy and regulatory advice; and
- To build human capital in this new area as the foundation for effective policy, regulation, governance, management and development in new "network" or "knowledge" economies.
LIRNE.NET is a research network comprising:
- Research ICT Africa!
- LIRNEasia in Sri Lanka
- LINK Centre
- DIRSI network for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Center for ICT at the Danish Technical University
- Economics of Infrastructures at the Technical University of Delft
- media@lse at the London School of Economics
and is coordinated by Comunica in Uruguay.