- build and update a website the easiest way: a blog as an easy to set up and manage Content Management System
- a blog as a means to show that you know and what you know
- very good point talking about the blog in the field of knowledge management and project management – I really liked this
- too much emphasis in Google and importance of blog in internet relevance: I guess there’s many other things to take in consideration such as meta tags, correct web design, content, etc.
- should include some explanation about syndication, RSS feeds and so to include not only the blog publisher point of view but the reader’s – maybe the article’s part III? ;)
- the example goes round and round in blog’s role in audience impact in different ways but same concept but should also cover dynamic information to members – I know this is more about intranets than blogs but… aren’t they that close one to another?
If you need to cite this article in a formal way (i.e. for bibliographical purposes) I dare suggest:
Peña-López, I. (2004) “Weblogs: The Promise for Nonprofit Organizations (revisited)” In ICTlogy,
#12, September 2004. Barcelona: ICTlogy.
Retrieved month dd, yyyy from https://ictlogy.net/review/?p=158
Previous post: Weblogs: The Promise for Nonprofit Organizations
Next post: Open source – opens learning