Monograph: III European Conference on Information Technology in Education and Society: A Critical Insight (TIES2012)
- TIES2012 (I). Juana M. Sancho-Gil: Technological affluence, educational precariousness: a look at the last 20 years
- TIES2012 (II). Neil Selwyn: Social media, social learning? Considering the limits of the â€˜social turnâ€™ in contemporary educational technology
- TIES2012 (III). Present and future of PLE: conceptualization, practice and critic of Personal Learning Environments
- TIES2012 (IV). Innovative uses of ICTs in teaching and learning processes
- TIES2012 (V). Betty Collis: Digital Learners: Will they surprise us?
- TIES2012 (VI). Punya Mishra: Creative Teaching with Technology: Introducing the TPACK Framework
- TIES2012 (VII). Digital societyâ€™s changes and challenges, and their implications for education
- TIES2012 (VIII). Looking into the future of Education
- TIES2012 (IX). Educational projects based on laptops in the school
- TIES2012 (X). JosÃ© Antonio MillÃ¡n: Digital prostheses in education: opportunity or consumerism?
- TIES2012 (XI). David Istance: Technology Use and Broader Models of Schooling and Learning â€” common arguments re-examined
- TIES2012 (XII). Educational policies on ICTs and educational innovation: Analysis of the programme Escuela 2.0