Just like last year, at the Faculty of Law and Political Science of the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya we are organising the III Congress on Internet, Law and Political Science that will be held in Barcelona (Spain) on May, 7th and 8th, 2007.
I honestly think the program is getting better each year, being one of the strong assets for this edition the effort to make it more international than ever, and having Jonathan Zittrain as keynote speaker.
The main subjects for 2007 are:
- Responsibility for content on the internet: state of the situation and new perspectives
- The fundamental right to data protection: perspectives
- Internet security
- The new frontiers of copyright
- Electronic voting
- The Law on e-Administration
- Use of technology among law professionals
Call for papers is open until April 25th, 2007.
If you need to cite this article in a formal way (i.e. for bibliographical purposes) I dare suggest:
Peña-López, I. (2007) “III Congress on Internet, Law and Political Science” In ICTlogy,
#42, March 2007. Barcelona: ICTlogy.
Retrieved month dd, yyyy from http://ictlogy.net/review/?p=523