(I’m going through though days…)
I know I had to have posted this long before.
el4ei.net, a EU funded project to:
- develop national observatories compiling and linking information about experiences of the use of e-Learning for disadvantaged groups
- create and encourage an European digital network of observatories
- promote the participation and intercommunication of professionals taking part of digital learning processes for disfavoured people
- develop an “European Charter of e-Learning for Digital Inclusion”
- To disseminate the Charter all over Europe
If you need to cite this article in a formal way (i.e. for bibliographical purposes) I dare suggest:
Peña-López, I. (2004) “e-Learning for e-Inclusion” In ICTlogy,
#9, June 2004. Barcelona: ICTlogy.
Retrieved month dd, yyyy from https://ictlogy.net/review/?p=141
Previous post: Virtual Internships for Online Business Classes: A Project
Next post: UNESCO Free Software Portal