Handbook of Research on Communities of Practice for Organizational Management and Networking: Methodologies for Competitive Advantage
Work data:ISBN: 9781605668024
Type of work: Book
Tags:communities of practice
Communities of practice have become increasingly influential within management literature and practice since being identified as an important mechanism through which individual, organizational, and social knowledge is held, transferred, and created.
The Handbook of Research on Communities of Practice for Organizational Management and Networking: Methodologies for Competitive Advantage provides a sound understanding of the managerial implications of communities of practice as well as their opportunities and limits for knowledge management. A defining body of research, this collection of international findings fosters innovation within management and assists organizations in the improvement of performance.
- Basis model knowledge management
- Business performance evaluation
- Communities of practice as work teams
- Critical success factors for communities of practice
- Cross boundary learning trajectories
- Evolution of communal practice
- People-focused knowledge sharing initiatives
- Power Dynamics
- Practice as organizational structures
- Virtual Communities of Practice