The programme and very much in the line of the UOC UNESCO Chair in Elearning Fifth International Seminar: Fighting the Digital Divide through Education which I had the chance to attend. The scheduled speakers are:
- Miguel Nussbaum, Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile: Integrating technology and pedagogy in the classroom.
- Jill Attewell, LSN Research Centre for Technology Enhanced Learning, UK: Mobilising technology for learning â€“ lessons from MoLeNET.
- Steve Vosloo, Shuttleworth Foundation, Cape Town: mLearning in Africa: Lessons from the m4Lit project.
- Carolina Jeux, FundaciÃ³n TelefÃ³nica, Spain: Analysis of the m-learning practices in TelefÃ³nica regarding its different stakeholders: Employees and Families, Customers and Society.
- Matthew Kam, Carnegie Mellon University, USA: Mobile Phones and Language Literacy in Rural Developing Regions.
- MagÃ Almirall, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), Spain: Learning technologies in mobile scenarios.
- John Traxler, University of Wolverhampton, UK: Mobiles for Learning in Africa…. Too Good to be True?.
- Dolors Reig, Consultant & editor-in-chief at the ICT – educational weblog El CaparazÃ³n, Spain: Mobile Learning in rural environments and development countries.
- Fernando Moreira, Associated Professor at the Universidade Portucalense, Portugal: A Blended Mobile Learning Model-Context Oriented (BML-CO).
- Thomas Putz, Project manager at Evolaris Next Level, Austria: The Project “Mobile Game Based Learning”.
- Claudia Aparicio, FundaciÃ³n TelefÃ³nica, Colombia: Requirements and opportunities for the development of a mobile learning strategy in emergent countries.
- Social and Ethical Issues in Education Technologies, moderated by Manuel Castells, Professor of Sociology and Director of the Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3, UOC).
- Official website of the UNESCO Chair in e-Learning VII International Seminar: Mobile Technologies for Learning and Development
- UOC UNESCO Chair in e-Learning blog.
- Liveblogging notes from previous UOC UNESCO Chair International Seminars.
- #eLChair10 Twitter hashtag.