I teach and/or coordinate the following subjects:
- Supervision of master’s thesis in the Master in Information and Knowledge Society, Internet Interdisciplinary Institute.
- Technological Grounds Of The e-Administration [bibliography]; Master in e-Administration, Open University of Catalonia
- Supervision of master’s thesis in the Master in e-Administration, Open University of Catalonia.
- Internet Law
- Law and New Technologies I
- Law and New Technologies II
- Political Transformations in the Information Society I
- Political Transformations in the Information Society II
- Introduction to Economics
I have also taught:
- Digital Literacy and e-Inclusion [bibliography]
- ICT4D and e-Government, and e-Government 2.0; Executive Master in e-Governance, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne [materials]
See also the educational resources that I have done.