Mobile Learning Experience: mShools
- Improve learning with mobile technologies, encourage learning with mobile.
- Mobile learning awards: acknowledge didactic improvements applying mobile technologies in the classroom.
- Mobile history map.
- Visits to the Mobile World Centre.
- Responsible usage of mobile technology.
- Improve digital skills and promote digital enterpreneurship: a 105h course whose goal is building an app with App Inventor, collaboratively, mentored by tutors in the industry (Moodle with resources). Almost 6,000 students followed the course, +250 teachers, +250 centres, +200 mentors. The training of trainers will now be a MOOC.
- Build and open environment for mEducation.
- mSchools Market.
- mSchools Lab.
- mSchools Mobile4all
Enter Forum (2014)
If you need to cite this article in a formal way (i.e. for bibliographical purposes) I dare suggest:
Peña-López, I. (2014) “Enter Forum (IV). mShools” In ICTlogy,
#129, June 2014. Barcelona: ICTlogy.
Retrieved month dd, yyyy from http://ictlogy.net/review/?p=4183
Next post: IDP2014 (VI). Internet and politics (I)