Teresa Guasch, Associate Professor, Psychology and Educational Sciences Department, UOC, Spain
Guillermo Bautista, Director of the Master Degree in Teacher Training – Secondary Education, Language Teaching and Vocational Training, UOC, Spain
Training new teachers for Secondary Education: trying out changes and improvements
Levitra Professional rezeptfrei erectile dysfunction shot treatment erectile dysfunction stress
How is teacher training understood in Spain, how should it evolve or what will be the new approach like, and what would be the main challenges for this evolution to take place.
Erectile dysfunction support group comprar levitra contra reembolso can erectile dysfunction medications be combined
Traditionally, teachers’ training in Spain was a compulsory short training course, focused in what to teach instead on how to teach. And it was a poorly legitimated course, mainly conceived as a formality.
Generic impotence drugs Discount Kamagra Soft impotence jokes organic erectile dysfunction natural cure for erectile dysfunction
So, there has been a long discussion around the topic and it was not until 2010 that a legal change was made: now, teacher training consists in a 60 EC master programme, with a common structure for all disciplines and students, and a specific part depending on each one’s original discipline. The common part is made up by several subjects related to learning and personality development; principles and models of educational intervention; society, family and education; and processes and contexts of education; curriculum counselling, educationa intervention for an inclusive education, innovation and research. A third module consists on a supervised practicum + supervised internship. At last, a master thesis is required.
Unlike the previous system, there is now a focus on the pedagogical and social aptitudes of the soon-to-be teacher.
The actual reflection now is about:
- Both in action and about action.
- Teachers’ collaboration.
- Have a global approach.
- How ICTs can be embedded into teachers’ development process.
- Ways of introducing an innovative teaching practice. Which most times means preaching by the example.
- The design and structure of this programme is not enough flexible to contribute to the development of professional knowledge (different from academic knowledge).
- To develop a closer relationship between “teacher educator” and teaching practices.
- To contribute to the integration of ICT uses into everyday teaching-learning.
Ca divorces due to impotence where to purchase reminyl online premature and erectile dysfunction