Third of my three seminars imparted at the he Rich-Media Webcasting Technologies for Science Dissemination Workshop, organized by the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics Science Dissemination Unit.
Seminar fundamentally based on my article presented at the Web2forDev Conference, and split in two parts:
- Part I: conceptual presentation of the Personal Research Portal
- Part II: practical workshop based on the building and managing of my own research portal, ICTlogy.net
Live recording of the session
- Part I: view, download ( 127.01 Mb)
- Part II: view, download ( 126.97 Mb)
- See, also, the rest of the workshop presentations
Click here to download, or watch them on Slideshare:
If you need to cite this article in a formal way (i.e. for bibliographical purposes) I dare suggest:
Peña-López, I. (2007) “The Personal Research Portal” In ICTlogy,
#51, December 2007. Barcelona: ICTlogy.
Retrieved month dd, yyyy from http://ictlogy.net/review/?p=669
Previous post: Web 2.0 and the Digital Divide
Next post: Open Seminar 2.0