Second of my three seminars imparted at the he Rich-Media Webcasting Technologies for Science Dissemination Workshop, organized by the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics Science Dissemination Unit.
Seminar fundamentally based on my notes on the Web2forDev Conference and split in two parts:
- Part I: showcase of different Web 2.0 — and related ICT4D — projects in developing countries
- Part II: open debate with the attendants based on
random thoughtsextracted from the said notes
Live recording of the session
- Part I (begins at aprox past the 2/3 of total running time): view, download ( 94.86 Mb)
- Part II: view, download ( 119.38 Mb)
- See, also, the rest of the workshop presentations
Click here to download, or watch them on Slideshare:
If you need to cite this article in a formal way (i.e. for bibliographical purposes) I dare suggest:
Peña-López, I. (2007) “Web 2.0 and the Digital Divide” In ICTlogy,
#51, December 2007. Barcelona: ICTlogy.
Retrieved month dd, yyyy from http://ictlogy.net/review/?p=668
Previous post: Conferences 2.0: Scientists and Web 2.0
Next post: The Personal Research Portal