I’m proud to announce the launching of the new Master in e-Administration (link in Spanish) by the Open University of Catalonia [Barcelona, Spain], in which I am both author and teacher of the first part devoted to the technological ground of electronic Administration.
The structure of the master is as follows:
- Technological grounds of the e-Administration
- Juridical grounds of the e-Administration
- Politic and organizational grounds of the e-Administration
- e-Administration design, implementation and evaluation
- ICT applications in the public framework
- Analysis of the e-Administration
The master (actually, a one year post-degree) is directed by Dr. Agustí Cerrillo, expert in e-Administration and e-Governance, and begins in March 2007. There’s the option to follow two consecutive one-semester post-degrees too.
If you need to cite this article in a formal way (i.e. for bibliographical purposes) I dare suggest:
Peña-López, I. (2007) “Master in e-Administration” In ICTlogy,
#40, January 2007. Barcelona: ICTlogy.
Retrieved month dd, yyyy from http://ictlogy.net/review/?p=500
Previous post: NGO-in-a-box: Open Publishing Edition